Write for us- Deer hunting & Hunting Podcast Guest Posts
We are a podcast that covers hunting and outdoor life. We’ve been featured on the Outdoor Life Network, The Hunting Life TV show, Sportsman’s Paradise TV, the American Hunter Podcast and the Outdoor Channel. Our website offers hunters a platform to share their stories with our audience of 350,000+ monthly visitors from all over North America.
We are looking for content for our website, blog and social media. If you live in North America, we want to hear from you. We are looking for articles that will help hunters learn more about hunting, the outdoors and other lifestyle topics; articles that tell stories about what it’s like to be a buck or an elk hunter, or a father out on the trail with his son. We are open to topics other than hunting.
If you have an idea for an article that would fit into this category, please reach out to us and tell us all about it!
What is write for us?
Write for us (W4U) is a great way for outdoorsmen to get their voice heard, share their stories and express themselves to a new audience. We’re looking for work from aspiring outdoor writers, professional writers and everyone in between.
If you’re just starting out and would like your work published on W4U we accept work from novice writers as well. You could be the next big thing! Send us your best work! We will publish it either as an article or in the form of a podcast interview that you conduct with our host, Calvin Jones of The American Hunter Podcast. Note that this option is not available for all submissions.
Guidelines to Follow For Article Submission:-
- Please make sure the article is 1,000-1,5000 words and is original content.
- Please use your real name in the subject line for all submissions.
- Please use the email address you want the article to be posted under when sending an inquiry to Adam or Calvin.
- Please include the title of your article, who you are, what you want to write about and who you want to publish the article.
- Please do not submit more than two articles in a thirty day period.
- We cannot guarantee that all articles we receive will be published but we will do our best to make all relevant submissions a reality.
- Your submission may be rejected or edited for grammatical and content errors or potential copyright issues if.
Why is Guest Posting Important for your business?
Guest posting is important because it can help you find placement on your target audience’s blogs (or podcast networks, or websites) and in their social media feeds. If a potential customer decides to buy your product or service based on something you posted on your website, they will not remember that it came from you – they will remember the link they clicked.
If a potential customer clicks through to another site and then reads an article written by someone else, but is persuaded by the content, they will not remember that it came from you – they will remember the article.
Contact: [email protected]